You can find my personal blog here - http://www.furtherup-and-furtherin.blogspot.com.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Essence of Spring (And Bokeh!)

May 25th, 2010, I took a journey with one of my most steadfast companions: my camera.

I walked around my front yard, snapping pictures incessantly, in an effort to capture the essence of spring (er...summer).

After so many photos, I hope I've succeeded.



One of the things I did accomplish was...bokeh!

(At least, I think that's bokeh....at the very least, it looks cool. ;)

To be continued....

7 comments:

Anna said...

Oh wow! You take wonderful pictures!
I really like the Maple leaf and the purple flowers!

Have a blessed day ( Evening)

~Lauren

Miss Eyebright said...

Kylie, those are completely, and totally awesome pictures! They are fabulous! Great job! <3

Megan said...

I love the pictures! You are an amazing photographer. Plus, I love the name of your blog, it's so pretty and shows through just the name of the blog that you are going to be glorifying God's name through your photography.

I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Hey!

I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Georgianna Penn said...

Like. Woah! Those are beautiful. You + camera = rocks.

Emily Grace said...

Very nice with the selective focus and bokeh! =D Both of which are hard to do. I also really liked the lighting in the tree photos.
Great photos, Sky!

In Christ,
Emily Grace

Jayne said...

These photographs are breath-taking...just what one needs to see on a cold and stuffy winter day! ;)