You can find my personal blog here - http://www.furtherup-and-furtherin.blogspot.com.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Drumroll please....

I am now the proud owner of...

*drumroll please...*


A Canon Powershot SX 120 IS!!!

I've been saving for a while, and finally was able to purchase a camera that meets my needs. I absolutely love it so far!! Here's just a sample of what I've been able to do so far - with promise of many more snapshots to come! :)
 

 special thanks to my models - Tuxedo and Chessie! :)

4 comments:

Bekah said...

AH!!! AWESOME!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY!!! (I'm so excited when anyone gets an awesome camera, haha :)

Love,
Bekah

Tarissa said...

Hey, that's awesome about your camera!!! My family is wanting to get a new camera...we want it really bad!

Your cats are beautiful!

Blessings,
~ Tarissa

Olivia said...

That's a great point and shoot! My dad has it and it's what I always used until I got my SLR and it's truly fantastic for that level. I know you'll enjoy it!

Lydia said...

Great photos! I love your cats and the detail you got in the pictures of them!! Fabulous!