You can find my personal blog here - http://www.furtherup-and-furtherin.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I might be back...

Okay, so I really can't decide whether I want to keep this blog or not. For one, I'd like to get feedback on my photos... but it's a hassle to watermark them, and I don't know if I have anyone reading this. If you ARE reading this, please comment and let me know whether you would care if you keep this blog or not. :P I'd love to hear from you in any case.

I think it would help if I get a new template... *ponders*. :)

1 comment:

Bluejane said...

I would love it if you continued this blog! Of course, I suppose that I could always just look at the pictures you post on your other blogs, but for some reason I really like this one too. I say keep it! (but you already knew that. :))

I also think the template is adorable, don't change a thing darling. :P

Pip