You can find my personal blog here - http://www.furtherup-and-furtherin.blogspot.com.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grilled Cheese


Grilled Cheese
Originally uploaded by True Narnian

I'm just starting to get the feel of textures, like the different "looks" of the bread and cheese in this photo. My sandwich ended up being really fun to photograph, especially since I wasn't hungry enough to eat it. ;)

(Believe it or not, this was the only picture that made the cut. I have a ton of pictures of a grilled cheese sandwich hogging up space on my harddrive. Such is the life of a photographer, I suppose!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool, Kylie!

This is so funny finding you here. I was looking through a bunch of followers of Abigail Kraft's blog and saw your pic. And, of course, I thought of Bluejane. As always, I love your pics!! :D

Love & Hugs, Melian

Ashley said...

Hi Kylie!

Yes! I want you to keep this blog! Dont' quit!

If you keep writing on it, than I can comment and say "Hiya friend!" See how that works?!

Thanks for the comment on my Wordless Wednesday post!

See..this is another reason why you have to keep it - I need your comments on my blog as well! hehe

Anyway...don't quit!

Love ya!

~Ash

PS! I posted on BIC