You can find my personal blog here - http://www.furtherup-and-furtherin.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Backyard Photography

Yesterday, I went outside to take some pictures using the flower setting on my camera. I never knew my camera could take such high-quality photos. I was amazed at how well they turned out.

I can't decide which is my favorite, but I love the detail on the tiny pink flowers. My mom's rose is also really beautiful, and I've always loved daisies. The brick path pictures make me feel nostalgic. :)

Feel free to share your thoughts!
















3 comments:

Olivia said...

Beautiful pictures Kylie!

I especially like the rose pictures at the end, those are amazing!

Keep up the good work!

Sky Destrian said...

Thanks so much, Olivia! Your photography is beautiful as well. :)

Bekah said...

Those are SUPER cool!! I love the ones with the bricks--and the flower ones are SUPER awesome too. Insanely cool!

Bekah